Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Armor Update

Armor update!

I made armor waist piece out of EVA foam. I did it by gluing together multiple pieces to make it look like different plates, it also helped me to curve the armor for a more hourglass shape.


I also put a zipper in the back and reinforced the inside cracks with hot glue.

Here's the "underwear" piece =)

And I also remade the top chest piece. I found the craft foam easily dented and didn't retain its shape I wanted. It's good for detailing but I decided I don't like it for big armor pieces.

Here it is all together:

Going to start painting everything very soon...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it took you this long to update! Was worth the wait though this is awesome stuff!